Apply to become part of
our multidisciplinary team.
Claudio Bellini is searching for a furniture designer to join its creative team in Milan, Italy.
We are recruiting a furniture/product designer with a related educational background with minimum 2 years of significant experiences in design field to develop new concepts with a deep understanding of trends, materials, and production technology. The ideal candidate has a creative capability and team player characteristics. The position will report to our design directors.
- Team player: Working with the team to create new concepts from sketches to final presentation and technical drawings.
- Multi-tasking: Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great communicator: Having the capability to communicate international clients and understand/respond to their needs.
- Time management: Managing the time in a professional and productive way.
- Independent decision making and problem solver: Being capable to take the next step to solve the problems and proceed the design process.
- Hard working and self motivation.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in design field, related bachelor/master degree in related design field.
- Consistent creative portfolio, with decent sketching skills and innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both speaking and writing.
- High proficiency in 3D softwares: Rhino, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability and passion to travel all around the world.
Claudio Bellini is looking for a full-time digital communications professional to join its busy practice in Milan, Italy.
Currently working with an external agency to develop a new brand identity to fit its new contemporary style. Therefore looking for talented creatives to support the new branding with digital tools.
We are recruiting a full-time digital communications professional to join our team to occupy for the management of the studio’s website and social media accounts, representing the studio’s work, style and daily life. This person is an excellent visual storyteller with strong graphic, writing, and editing skills and a keen understanding of design. An ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative team.
- Strong organisational skills, with a focus on delivering to high standards
Self-starter, resourceful and shows good initiative.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Excellent editorial and copywriting skills.
- Good storyteller and able to produce compelling content
- Preferably previous editorial or journalism experience.
- Having a wide network in design sector
Background in media and communications.
- Passion for digital communication tools and technologies, including photography, video, and social media
Strong skills in Adobe software and website design
If you think you fit in these requirements please submit your CV and portfolio using the form below.
If you wish you can send us your application. Please read privacy information and fill our form in all its parts and enclose your cv.